The Swiss NanoConvention is the prime showcase for nanotechnology in Switzerland
The detailed program is now ready.
Registration is open
Several satellite events will take place together with the Swiss NanoConvention
- iCAN Contest Swiss Qualifications (22.05.2012)
- CTI Micro Nano Event (23.05.2012)
- NanoCom & Nanofutures Investors Forum (23.05.2012) (Flyer)
- Place publique nano (23.05.2012)
- NanoDiaRa Workshop on Nanoparticles in Medicine (23.05.2012
The Swiss NanoConvention 2012 will bring together Swiss and international leaders from science and industry in the field of «nano», key figures in innovation and technology, entrepreneurs, investors, administrators and politicians. The Swiss NanoConvention 2012 will be a platform for connecting people, networking, debating and exchanging ideas – or even generating new ones. Key players will be able to gather the best available information on the potential, but also on the risks of one of the key emerging technologies of the 21st century, and its opportunities for innovative technologies, products and services.
In short: The Swiss NanoConvention is the prime showcase for nanotechnology in Switzerland, jointly organized by the «who-is-who» in the Swiss nano scene. It is the venue for meeting the great minds in nanoscience and -technology.
Key topics include Nano for Energy, Life sciences, Computer sciences and Consumer products. Another focus will be the potential risks associated with free nanoparticles, and how society sees and handles these issues. The two-day program will feature plenary talks, topical sessions, discussion platforms and ample opportunities for in-depth and informal networking.
In Face to Face (F2F) meetings you get in direct contact with international participants.
Initiate your European R&D projects and boost your innovation!
Register for the meet@nano Brokerage Event (24.05.2012)
on Nanotechnologies, Material Sciences, Industrial Production and Public Private Partnershipps (PPP)
- Scientists, leaderships of universities and scientific institutions
- Company executives, company R&D staff
Why to participate?
- get an introduction from the European Commission about NMP & PPP Calls 2013 and early information about Horizon 2020
- facilitate the setup of FP7 project consortia
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- lnitiate cross-border contacts
International Brokerage Event
on Nanotechnologies, Material Sciences and Industrial Production
and Public Private Partnershipps (PPP)
on 24 May 2012 in Lausanne
Participate in the international Brokerage Event in Lausanne. Experience a "scientific speed dating" in the so called face to face (F2F) meetings. In meet@nano you get in direct contact with international participants to initiate European R&D projects and to boost your innovation. Get in informal contact with participants at the social dinner and at company visits.
- Pre-arranged F2F Meetings
- Social Dinner
- Company Visits
The event is organised by Euresearch and the European NMP NCP Network TeAm on 24 May 2012 in Lausanne, hosted by Lausannetec fair. Meet@nano takes place back to back with the Swiss NanoConvention 2012. Participants of the brokerage event can benefit from free access to Lausannetec fair and reduced fee for partner organisations for the NanoConvention.
Main topics of meet@nano
- Nanotechnology for sustainable development, energy and health
- Biomaterials for health and chemical value chains
- Sustainable materials and 'Life Cycle Assessment'
- Materials for semiconductors and energy harvesting
- Materials for underwater applications and minerals extraction
- Industrial resource efficiency and sustainable agricultural production
- Modeling for design and clustering of nanotechnology sectors
Safety in nanotechnology (assessment and handling)
- Factories of the future FoF (see multiannual roadmap)
- Energy efficient buildings EeB (main focus)
- Green Cars GC (next steps)
Dates for your agenda
|25 April 2012||Registration deadline|
|26 April - 14 May 2012||Online selection of your B2B Meetings|
|17 May 2012||Reception of individual B2B Meeting schedules|
|24 May 2012||Bilateral meetings (13:30 - 17:30)|